Personalized Baseball Cupcakes, Set of 9
Hand decorated with baseball-inspired details, these cupcakes are a guaranteed home run for dessert fans. Choose plain, decorated with “Let’s Play Ball,” or turn them into a grand slam by personalizing the three chocolate-frosted cupcakes with names or words, like “Little League Champs,” “Pitch, Hit, Run” or “Let’s Go Giants.” The artisans at Cupcakes by More®, a legendary Chicago-based bakery, bake the lavish cupcakes from scratch in small batches, using only top-of-the-line ingredients like Madagascar vanilla and Valrhona chocolate. Our selection for the most valuable player includes:
More®: Deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with Valrhona chocolate ganache and a cream center.
Red Velvet: A Southern classic, this light, super-moist cocoa cake is frosted with a rich cream-cheese frosting.
Chocolate Vanilla: The best of both worlds—a chocolate cake topped with vanilla buttercream icing.
- 9 cupcakes: 3 More®, 2 Red Velvet and 4 Chocolate Vanilla.
- More® flavor may be personalized with names or words (up to 8 letters) written in white icing.
- Each cupcake is approx.. 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving and allow cupcakes to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- More®: Granulated sugar, egg, white, corn syrup, salt, wheat flour, all-purpose white flour, baking powder, baking soda, dry powder cocoa, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, 62% dark chocolate, butter, heavy cream, FD&C Blue #1.
- Red Velvet: Cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt, white chocolate, canola vegetable oil, granulated sugar, buttermilk, whole egg, water, vinegar, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, red #40.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Blue #1.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.