More® Hanukkah Cupcakes, Set of 9
Treat Hanukkah guests to desserts that are as sweet as the season: Cupcakes by More®, topped with colorful dreidels, golden coins and Stars of David. Artisans at the legendary Chicago-based bakery bake the lavish cupcakes from scratch in small batches, using only top-of-the-line ingredients like Madagascar vanilla and Valrhona chocolate. Our Hanukkah selection includes"
Red Velvet: A Southern classic, this light, super-moist cocoa cake is frosted with a rich cream-cheese frosting.
Chocolate Vanilla: Rich, moist Belgian dark chocolate cakes topped with vanilla buttercream frosting.
Salted Caramel: Vanilla butter cake with a moist crumb, decadent liquid caramel center and caramel buttercream frosting.
- 9 cupcakes: 4 Red Velvet, 3 Chocolate Vanilla and 2 Salted Caramel.
- 2 lb. 2 oz . total; each cupcake is approx. 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving and allow cupcakes to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Chocolate Vanilla: wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, egg whole, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste.
- Red Velvet: Cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt, white chcocolate, canola vegetable oil, granualted sugar, buttermilk, whole egg, water, vinegar, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, dry cocoa powder, red #40.
- Salted Caramel: Granulated sugar, egg white, butter, vanilla extract, heavy cream, salt, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, baking powder, whole egg, buttermilk, black Hawaiian
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.