Personalized Easter Cupcakes, Set of 9
Personalize this item
- Online Only
We've partnered with Chicago’s famous More® to bring you this sampler of sumptuous, generously sized cupcakes decorated with festive Easter-themed fondant designs. The bakery crafts the cupcakes by hand in small batches, using the very best ingredients. Three of the 9 cupcakes can be personalized with names or a message, up to 8 letters per cupcake ("Lori," "Cameron" and "Taylor," or "Happy Easter Ethan," for example). Perfect as a gift or a festive addition to the Easter table, our sampler includes three flavors:
Lemon Vanilla: Tart Meyer lemon cake with a Meyer lemon center, topped with vanilla buttercream frosting and a yellow baby chick design.
Chocolate Vanilla: The best of both worlds—chocolate cake topped with a vanilla buttercream icing—these 3 cupcakes will be personalized.
Carrot Cake: Moist carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and an orange fondant carrot as decoration.
- 9 cupcakes, 3 of each flavor.
- Each 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- For personalization, specify up to 8 characters for each of the personalized cupcakes.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving and allow cupcakes to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Carrot Cake: Brown sugar, granulated sugar, whole egg, canola oil, bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, carrots, walnuts, cream, natural flavorings, alcohol, vanilla bean extractives, cornstarch, pasteurized milk and cream, cheese culture, stabilizers (carob bean/or xanthan and/or guar gums).
- Lemon Vanilla: Cake flour, granulated sugar, eggs, egg whites, butter, Madagascar bourbon vanilla, cocoa butter, milk, baking powder, salt, water, Meyer lemons, water, lemon zest.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, egg, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, red #40.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.