Cupcakes, Set of 12
Create a dazzling dessert buffet or a tower of treats with these single-flavor cupcake sets from Cupcakes by More®. Offered by the dozen in two popular flavors, they’re ideal for weddings, birthdays, showers and festive occasions year round. Artisans at the Chicago-based bakery create the decadent cupcakes from scratch in small batches, using top-of-the-line ingredients like Madagascar vanilla and Valrhona chocolate to ensure premium flavor in every bite.
More®: Deep, dark Belgian chocolate cake with Valrhona chocolate ganache and a vanilla cream center.
Chocolate Vanilla: The best of both worlds—chocolate cake topped with a vanilla buttercream icing.
- 1 dozen cupcakes in your choice of single flavor.
- Each cupcake is approx. 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the cupcakes at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 2 days. If not serving immediately, place the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 1 month. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- If the cupcakes are frozen, remove from freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving, allow them to thaw at room temperature. The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
- More®: Granulated sugar, egg, white, corn syrup, salt, wheat flour, all-purpose white flour, baking powder, baking soda, dry powder cocoa, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, 62% dark chocolate, butter, heavy cream, FD&C Blue #1.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, whole egg, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Blue #1.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
- Online Only
- Online Only