With 110 ultra-thin gingersnap cookies in each tin, you'll have enough for the whole family—plus a few for Santa on Christmas Eve. The Salem Baking Company creates these holiday cookies using a recipe that dates back to the 1700s.
- Made with a blend of Jamaican ginger and allspice, Ceylon cinnamon, Indonesian clove and Molucca Island nutmeg with pure molasses and other natural ingredients.
- Bakers roll the dough extremely thin and carefully cut it into festive stocking, tree, snowman, bell and ornament shapes.
- Delicious alone, with a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate, or tucked alongside a scoop of ice cream.
- 13 oz. (110 cookies) per tin.
- Packaged in a decorative tin.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.