Williams-Sonoma Moravian Ginger Spice Cookies
With 110 ultra-thin gingersnap cookies in each tin, you'll have enough for the whole family—plus a few for Santa on Christmas Eve. The Salem Baking Company creates these holiday cookies using a recipe that dates back to the 1700s.
- Made with a blend of Jamaican ginger and allspice, Ceylon cinnamon, Indonesian clove and Molucca Island nutmeg with pure molasses and other natural ingredients.
- Bakers roll the dough extremely thin and carefully cut it into festive stocking, tree, snowman, bell and ornament shapes.
- Delicious alone, with a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate, or tucked alongside a scoop of ice cream.
- 13 oz. (110 cookies) per tin.
- Packaged in a decorative tin.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), molasses, brown sugar, palm oil, baking soda, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, salt, allspice.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.