Monte Castello Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
This exceptional olive oil comes to us from a regenerated grove of 100-year-old olive trees, located just above Lake Garda in northern Italy. Three varieties of olives are hand pressed within two hours of being picked to ensure maximum freshness.
- Made by hand in limited quantities with Casaliva, Leccino and Pendolino olive varieties.
- Intense fruity flavor with a hint of pepper.
- Produced using organic farming and biodynamic methods, which includes natural filtration through muslin to keep from bruising the oil.
- Cholesterol-free and high in antioxidants, including vitamins A, E and K.
- Granted an H.S. (High Standard) certification for exact compliance to stringent production rules and regulations.
- Ideal for drizzling over salads, fish and chicken dishes.
- 8.4 fl. oz.
- Product of Italy.
- 100% olive oil
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.