Monte Castello Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This exceptional olive oil comes to us from a regenerated grove of 100-year-old olive trees, located just above Lake Garda in northern Italy. Three varieties of olives are hand pressed within two hours of being picked to ensure maximum freshness.
- Made by hand in limited quantities with Casaliva, Leccino and Pendolino olive varieties.
- Intense fruity flavor with a hint of pepper.
- Produced using organic farming and biodynamic methods, which includes natural filtration through muslin to keep from bruising the oil.
- Cholesterol-free and high in antioxidants, including vitamins A, E and K.
- Granted an H.S. (High Standard) certification for exact compliance to stringent production rules and regulations.
- Ideal for drizzling over salads, fish and chicken dishes.
- 8.4 fl. oz.
- Product of Italy.
- 100% olive oil