Monte Castello Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
This exceptional olive oil comes to us from a regenerated grove of 100-year-old olive trees, located just above Lake Garda in northern Italy. Three varieties of olives are hand pressed within two hours of being picked to ensure maximum freshness.
- Made by hand in limited quantities with Casaliva, Leccino and Pendolino olive varieties.
- Intense fruity flavor with a hint of pepper.
- Produced using organic farming and biodynamic methods, which includes natural filtration through muslin to keep from bruising the oil.
- Cholesterol-free and high in antioxidants, including vitamins A, E and K.
- Granted an H.S. (High Standard) certification for exact compliance to stringent production rules and regulations.
- Ideal for drizzling over salads, fish and chicken dishes.
- 8.4 fl. oz.
- Product of Italy.
- 100% olive oil
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.