Monogrammed Wüsthof Pull-Apart Shears
- Special Offer
No kitchen is complete without a pair of all-purpose shears. Made in Germany by Wüsthof, these shears are ideal for a multitude of cutting tasks – from snipping twine, fresh herbs and flowers to slicing dried fruit and shaping parchment.
- Durable stainless-steel shears come apart for easy cleaning and sharpening.
- Slip-resistant polypropylene handles guarantee a sure grip.
- Handle has a built-in bottle opener.
- May be personalized with up to 12 characters.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" long overall.
- 3.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen knife at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have them sharpened by a professional.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.