Monogram Carving Board, Maple
Personalized with one carved initial, our board makes a welcome gift for your favorite barbecue chef. Handsome enough to double as a serving platter, it's crafted in Vermont of solid maple.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American maple, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Deep perimeter well collects flavorful juices.
- Integral handles make the board easy to lift and carry.
- Doubles as an impressive presentation piece for turkeys and roasts.
- Will be monogrammed with a single initial.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchen wares.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 14".
- 1" thick.
- 5 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by drjanis from Awesome Carving Board The carving board is large and spacious. It is easy to use and clean. The carving board dries quickly. The carving board is facing and elegant to use.Date published: 2016-12-24Rated 1 out of 5 by MargieU from Board split I purchased 3 of these cutting boards-1 for home and 2 for our lake house. After 2 years and proper care and oiling, the boards have SPLIT and cannot be used! So disappointed-Would not recommend.Date published: 2016-12-09Rated 2 out of 5 by Janski from Beautiful, but split on both ends I ordered this board for a gift two years ago. After the first year it split on both ends. In spite of proper care and oiling, the board is now unusable as the meat juices leak through to the counter. Would not expect that for the price.Date published: 2016-12-03Rated 2 out of 5 by copilot25e from Only OK not my favorite The product was not as 'finished' as expected. The wood is very rough. And also always wait for the sale. got the 20% coupon just after making the purchase.Date published: 2016-02-27Rated 1 out of 5 by Julieanns1 from Cutting board split I purchased this cutting board approx. 3 years ago - it now has a wide spit down the middle. I had oiled it several times over the last 3 years, and am so disappointed that it failed. It is a nice cutting board, but no longer usable due to the crack.Date published: 2016-02-13Rated 4 out of 5 by GloriaRN from carving board Such a nice decorative piece, also sturdy for cutting meat. Monogram is carved in wood-looks greatDate published: 2015-09-30Rated 5 out of 5 by KayLeo from Makes a great gift! I bought this as a gift for my future father-in-law for father's day. It is big and beautiful. The carving of the letter and the wells was expertly done. I like how the carved letter is placed smack dab in the middle to provide resistance while carving meat so the meat doesn't move around. I love this board already, so I know my future father-in-law will love it too. Below are all of the things I included in my future father-in-law's gift along with the Monogrammed Carving Board. This is the perfect gift for any loved one that loves to cook and/or barbecue.Date published: 2014-06-03