Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand
Backyard chefs who take pride in their grilling can now sear their own initials into steaks and chops using this iron brand that’s hand forged by a Texas cattle rancher.
- Adds a fun and unique personal touch to grilled meats.
- Hand-forged iron brand is an authentic miniature version of the cattle brands used for centuries to identify livestock and designate ranch families.
- Includes a wall-mounting storage rack.
- Choose single, double or triple initials. All letters will be of equal height and weight.
- Brand: 11 1/2" long; 1 1/4"-high letters.
- Storage rack: 3 1/2" x 14" high.
- Made in USA.
- Due to the nature of the materials used, additional time is required to create this personalized item. You should allow four to five weeks for delivery of your steak brand.
- The brand’s protective coating of paint will burn off during the first heating.
- Place the brand on hot coals, a gas range or an electric burner. Just before serving your food, hold the heated brand with a protective pad and brand the meat with a gentle top-to-bottom and side-to-side motion.
- Before storing the brand for an extended time, spread a few drops of cooking oil over the metal to provide a protective coating. The oil will burn off completely on the next use.
- If the brand becomes rusted or dirty, clean it gently with steel wool or a wire brush, or rub it lightly with sandpaper.
- Dry thoroughly after cleaning to prevent rusting.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to five weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.