Monogram Cheese Board & Spreader
Featuring a single monogram, our maple cutting board and spreader set is just the right size for serving appetizers and cheese, and for small prep jobs in the kitchen or bar area. It also makes a fine personalized gift.
- Board is crafted from sustainably harvested North American maple, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Spreader is teak wood.
- Single-letter monogram applied by hot stamp.
- Letters A through Z available.
- Convenient hole for hanging storage.
- Packaged in a gift box.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Board, 9" x 7" x 3/4" high.
- Spreader, 6 1/4" long.
- Board, made in USA.
- Spreader, made in India.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.