Monogram Cheese Board & Spreader
Featuring a single monogram, our maple cutting board and spreader set is just the right size for serving appetizers and cheese, and for small prep jobs in the kitchen or bar area. It also makes a fine personalized gift.
- Board is crafted from sustainably harvested North American maple, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Spreader is teak wood.
- Single-letter monogram applied by hot stamp.
- Letters A through Z available.
- Convenient hole for hanging storage.
- Packaged in a gift box.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Board, 9" x 7" x 3/4" high.
- Spreader, 6 1/4" long.
- Board, made in USA.
- Spreader, made in India.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery