Chef David Chang’s award-winning Momofuku restaurants are legendary for their creative spin on Asian flavors. Inspired by the innovative menus at these Manhattan hotspots, our sauces were developed by Momofuku to complement an array of meats and vegetables.
- All-natural sauces help you create delicious Asian flavors quickly and easily.
- Great with chicken, beef, pork, seafood, vegetables or tofu.
- Both varieties start with premium Japanese soy sauce and aromatic sake mirin, accented by hints of tangy rice vinegar.
- Clay Pot is a classic sweet-and-tangy infusion of lemongrass, star anise, cinnamon and coriander; perfect for clay-pot cooking, braising or noodle soup.
- Braising Sauce has the delicate sweetness of pear and apple juice, with habanero peppers for a hint of spicy heat; great for marinating, braising and sous vide cooking.
- 16 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.