Momofuku Cooking Sauces
Chef David Chang’s award-winning Momofuku restaurants are legendary for their creative spin on Asian flavors. Inspired by the innovative menus at these Manhattan hotspots, our sauces were developed by Momofuku to complement an array of meats and vegetables.
- All-natural sauces help you create delicious Asian flavors quickly and easily.
- Great with chicken, beef, pork, seafood, vegetables or tofu.
- Both varieties start with premium Japanese soy sauce and aromatic sake mirin, accented by hints of tangy rice vinegar.
- Clay Pot is a classic sweet-and-tangy infusion of lemongrass, star anise, cinnamon and coriander; perfect for clay-pot cooking, braising or noodle soup.
- Braising Sauce has the delicate sweetness of pear and apple juice, with habanero peppers for a hint of spicy heat; great for marinating, braising and sous vide cooking.
- 16 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Clay Pot Sauce: Demerara Sugar, Water, Japanese Soy Sauce (Yamasa Regular Soy Sauce), Fish Sauce, Japanese Rice Vinegar, Shallot, Mirin (cooking rice wine), Lemongrass, Garlic, Ginger, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Coriander seeds, Natural Star Anise, Extract, Vegetable Stock, Habanero Chilli, Natural Japanese Savory Flavor.
- Braising Sauce: Water, Sugar, Dark Brown Sugar, Japanese Soy Sauce (Yamasa Regular), Onion, Carrot, Mirin (cooking rice wine), Japanese Rice Vinegar, Sea Salt, Pear Juice (Ingredient Statement - Pear Juice), Apple Juice, Sesame Oil, Garlic, Vegetable Stock, Xanthan Gum, Natural Japanese Savory Flavor, Black Pepper, Habanero Pepper.