Our islands are designed with passionate cooks in mind, offering great surface area for prep work and lots of handy storage for equipment, bowls, platters and tools. The strong steel bases are topped with either solid maple (for chopping and carving) or white Carrara marble (ideal for dough prep and other baking tasks). Choose the mix of materials that suits your style and your space.
- Strong tubular-steel base has cast metal joints and feet and is available in three finishes, all sealed with clear lacquer for easy care.
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze base and Antique Brass base have a solid edge-grain maple top and bottom shelves of white glass.
- Polished Nickel base has a white Carrara marble top, richly veined with gray, and a bottom shelf of white glass.
- Two wide drawers have ball-bearing glides to open smoothly.
- Two side bars keep kitchen towels handy or accommodate hooks for hanging tools and oven mitts.
- The solid lower shelf can hold kitchen equipment (up to 50 lb.), while the center rack offers additional space for storage or cooling baked goods.
- All feet have levelers.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.