Modular Kitchen Island
Our islands are designed with passionate cooks in mind, offering great surface area for prep work and lots of handy storage for equipment, bowls, platters and tools. The strong steel base is available in three finishes and topped with either solid maple (for chopping and carving) or white Carrara marble (ideal for dough prep and other baking tasks). Choose the look that suits your style and space.
- Strong tubular-steel base has cast metal joints for greater stability.
- Base is hand polished and sealed with durable protective coating for easy care.
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze e and Antique Brass bases are topped with solid edge-grain maple.
- Polished Nickel base is topped with whiteCarrara marble, richly veined with gray.
- Two front-opening drawers keep tools and utensils handy and open smoothly on ball-bearing glides.
- To keep the island’s look consistent from all angles, the drawer backs are fitted with false fronts and pulls that match drawer fronts on opposite side.
- Side bars keep kitchen towels handy or accommodate hooks for hanging tools and oven mitts.
- Two shelves—a bottom shelf of white tempered glass and a center metal rack—offer extra space for storing kitchen equipment or cooling baked goods.
- Levelers keep the island balanced on uneven surfaces.
- 48" x 24" x 36" high.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 48" x 24" x 36" high.
- Top thickness: 1".
- Drawer interiors: 17" x 16" x 5" high.
- Shelf dimensions: 43" x 19".
- Shelf clearance: 9 1/2" from bottom drawer to middle. Shelf; 11” from middle shelf to lower shelf.
- Shelf weight capacity: 50 lb.
- Product weight: 200 lb.
- Made in China.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.