Modular Kitchen Island
Kitchen IslandInternet Only NEW Exclusive
Select Finish: Polished Nickel
Select Top: Marble
Our islands are designed with passionate cooks in mind, offering great surface area for prep work and lots of handy storage for equipment, bowls, platters and tools. The strong steel bases are topped with either solid maple (for chopping and carving) or white Carrara marble (ideal for dough prep and other baking tasks). Choose the mix of materials that suits your style and your space.
- Strong tubular-steel base has cast metal joints and feet and is available in three finishes, all sealed with clear lacquer for easy care.
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze base and Antique Brass base have a solid edge-grain maple top and bottom shelves of white glass.
- Polished Nickel base has a white Carrara marble top, richly veined with gray, and a bottom shelf of white glass.
- Two wide drawers have ball-bearing glides to open smoothly.
- Two side bars keep kitchen towels handy or accommodate hooks for hanging tools and oven mitts.
- The solid lower shelf can hold kitchen equipment (up to 50 lb.), while the center rack offers additional space for storage or cooling baked goods.
- All feet have levelers.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Overall: 48" x 24" x 36" high.
- Top thickness: 1".
- Drawer interiors: 17' x 16" x 5" high.
- Shelf dimensions: 43" x 19".
- Shelf clearance: 9.5" from bottom drawer to middle shelf; 11" from middle shelf to lower shelf.
- Shelf weight: 200 lb.
- Made in China.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.