This raised planter provides a range of soil depths that allow you to grow everything from tomatoes to thyme. Plant deeper-rooted plants along the center of the bed and grow shallow-rooted herbs along the edges to create a living mulch that will minimize water evaporation and maintain temperature levels. Add an extension to create longer beds.
- V-shaped bed provides range of soil depths.
- Elevated design minimizes discomfort of bending down, is wheelchair accessible and helps prevent damage by pests and pets.
- Constructed of unfinished Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant and will develop a gray patina with age.
- Two drainage slots prevent waterlogged soil.
- Includes filter fabric to keep soil in while allowing water to drain.
- Simple tool-free assembly required.
- Optional extension kit (sold separately) includes three sides and attaches to end of existing bed to elongate it.
- Handcrafted in USA.