This raised planter provides a range of soil depths that allow you to grow everything from tomatoes to thyme. Plant deeper-rooted plants along the center of the bed and grow shallow-rooted herbs along the edges to create a living mulch that will minimize water evaporation and maintain temperature levels. Add the optional extension to elongate the standard bed.
- V-shaped bed provides a range of soil depths to suit different plants.
- Elevated design minimizes discomfort of bending down, is wheelchair accessible and helps prevent damage by pests and pets.
- Constructed of unfinished western red cedar that resists rot and insects and develops a natural gray patina with age.
- Two drainage slots prevent waterlogged soil.
- Finished ledge offers a place to rest tools or freshly harvested veggies.
- Includes filter fabric to keep soil in while allowing water to drain.
- Simple tool-free assembly required.
- Optional extension kit (sold separately) includes three sides and attaches to end of existing bed.
- Handcrafted in USA.