Modular Chicken Coop
Our natural Western Red Cedar coop is roomy enough to comfortably house up to six chickens. The roost has a corrugated polycarbonate roof that allows plenty of light to penetrate while the base is fenced with steel wire to allow fresh air circulation. With a solid dovetail-fitted design, this coop is easy to assemble, requiring only four screws to attach the nesting boxes. Add a run using the Modular Chicken Coop Run Extension Kit (sold separately) to provide more room for exercise and foraging to ensure a steady supply of fresh, nutritious eggs.
Modular Chicken Coop:
- Hand-built from unfinished rough-sawn Western Red Cedar.
- Naturally rot-resistant cedar will weather to a soft gray and last for many years without any maintenance.
- Black wire mesh walls allow air circulation.
- Waterproof corrugated polycarbonate roof allows light penetration.
- Hinged roof opens up for easy maintenance and egg collection.
- Sloped ramp is asphalt-coated for traction.
- Two built-in nest boxes provide room for up to six chickens.
- Chicken door and hatch lock provide safety from predators.
- Includes winterized window cover.
- Pair with Modular Chicken Coop Run to provide extra space in a safe enclosure.
- Tool-free assembly required for coop; four screws included to affix nest boxes.
Modular Chicken Coop Run (sold separately):
- Hand-built from unfinished Western Red Cedar and black wire mesh.
- Run’s modular design makes it easy to expand coop to provide a safe place for your chickens or pets to roam and exercise outdoors.
- Run includes three sides and a roof that add 3 feet of space to coop.
- Hinged roof folds open for easy access to interior from both sides.
- Run can be added to the coop from three directions, at either side or to the back.
- Add more extension kits (runs) to create a custom coop of your desired size.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Exterior: 45" x 45" x 48" high.
- 135 lb.
- 45" x 45" x 23"
- 48 lb.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.