Modular Chicken Coop
Our natural Western Red Cedar coop is roomy enough to comfortably house up to six chickens. The roost has a corrugated polycarbonate roof that allows plenty of light to penetrate while the base is fenced with steel wire to allow fresh air circulation. With a solid dovetail-fitted design, this coop is easy to assemble, requiring only four screws to attach the nesting boxes. Add a run using the Modular Chicken Coop Run Extension Kit (sold separately) to provide more room for exercise and foraging to ensure a steady supply of fresh, nutritious eggs.
Modular Chicken Coop:
- Hand-built from unfinished rough-sawn Western Red Cedar.
- Naturally rot-resistant cedar will weather to a soft gray and last for many years without any maintenance.
- Black wire mesh walls allow air circulation.
- Waterproof corrugated polycarbonate roof allows light penetration.
- Hinged roof opens up for easy maintenance and egg collection.
- Sloped ramp is asphalt-coated for traction.
- Two built-in nest boxes provide room for up to six chickens.
- Chicken door and hatch lock provide safety from predators.
- Includes winterized window cover.
- Pair with Modular Chicken Coop Run to provide extra space in a safe enclosure.
- Tool-free assembly required for coop; four screws included to affix nest boxes.
Modular Chicken Coop Run (sold separately):
- Hand-built from unfinished Western Red Cedar and black wire mesh.
- Run’s modular design makes it easy to expand coop to provide a safe place for your chickens or pets to roam and exercise outdoors.
- Run includes three sides and a roof that add 3 feet of space to coop.
- Hinged roof folds open for easy access to interior from both sides.
- Run can be added to the coop from three directions, at either side or to the back.
- Add more extension kits (runs) to create a custom coop of your desired size.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Exterior: 45" x 45" x 48" high.
- 135 lb.
- 45" x 45" x 23"
- 48 lb.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.