Modular Australian Pine Wine Racks
Originally designed as professional display racks for wineries, these Australian pine shelves hold wine bottles in the preferred position, so their corks remain moist.
- Easy to assemble and dismantle to fit the needs of your wine collection.
- Patented lock-and-groove design eliminates the need for tools when assembling.
- Environmentally friendly Australian pine.
- Exceptionally sturdy crossbars and end pieces are free of knots.
- 36-bottle rack has 4 shelves; each shelf holds 9 bottles. Includes 8 crossbars and 8 ends.
- 72-bottle rack has 6 shelves; each shelf holds 12 bottles. Includes 12 crossbars and 12 ends.
- 108-bottle rack has 6 shelves; each shelf holds 18 bottles. Includes 24 crossbars and 12 ends.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 36-bottle rack: 36" x 11 1/2" x 22" high; 17 lb. 8 oz.
- 72-bottle rack: 47 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 33" high; 32 lb. 8 oz.
- 108-bottle rack: 36" x 23 1/2" x 33" high; 53 lb.
- 11 3/4"-deep shelves.
- Made in Australia.
- Use & Care
- Modular racks are designed to stack. They can be built up to a maximum of 12 ft. height, or 24 layers high. Anchor stacked racks to the wall with L-brackets.
- Racks must be snug up against a wall for stability and safety.
- Do not stand a loaded rack in the middle of a room or high traffic area where it could be tipped over by children or pets.
- Use caution when placing racks on counter- or tabletops, where they could tip over.
- Always load your wine into the bottom layers first.
- For partially filled racks, move bottles to the bottom shelves to avoid becoming top-heavy and tipping.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.