Modular Australian Pine Wine Racks
Originally designed as professional display racks for wineries, these Australian pine shelves hold wine bottles in the preferred position, so their corks remain moist.
- Easy to assemble and dismantle to fit the needs of your wine collection.
- Patented lock-and-groove design eliminates the need for tools when assembling.
- Environmentally friendly Australian pine.
- Exceptionally sturdy crossbars and end pieces are free of knots.
- 36-bottle rack has 4 shelves; each shelf holds 9 bottles. Includes 8 crossbars and 8 ends.
- 72-bottle rack has 6 shelves; each shelf holds 12 bottles. Includes 12 crossbars and 12 ends.
- 108-bottle rack has 6 shelves; each shelf holds 18 bottles. Includes 24 crossbars and 12 ends.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 36-bottle rack: 36" x 11 1/2" x 22" high; 17 lb. 8 oz.
- 72-bottle rack: 47 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 33" high; 32 lb. 8 oz.
- 108-bottle rack: 36" x 23 1/2" x 33" high; 53 lb.
- 11 3/4"-deep shelves.
- Made in Australia.
- Use & Care
- Modular racks are designed to stack. They can be built up to a maximum of 12 ft. height, or 24 layers high. Anchor stacked racks to the wall with L-brackets.
- Racks must be snug up against a wall for stability and safety.
- Do not stand a loaded rack in the middle of a room or high traffic area where it could be tipped over by children or pets.
- Use caution when placing racks on counter- or tabletops, where they could tip over.
- Always load your wine into the bottom layers first.
- For partially filled racks, move bottles to the bottom shelves to avoid becoming top-heavy and tipping.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Annie from Disappointment Just received the wine rack and put it together. It is rickety. Fortunately, we think we can add braces and stabilize the rack. It will take time and be an extra expense for us.Date published: 2017-06-24Rated 1 out of 5 by Danielle from Very Disappointing The wood was not cut to appropriate size as they do not all align to actually build the wine rack. The wood is chipped and splintering before attempting to assemble. I do not believe that this wine rack will hold up if I actually place my wine bottles on the rack. I expected higher quality product from William Sonoma. I will return this wine rack and no longer shop at this store.Date published: 2017-03-16Rated 4 out of 5 by Mynchkin from Perfect fit and looks good The wine rack is just what I had in mind. I got the natural and will stain it myself this summer. Easy to assemble and is solid and more solid with bottles. The only downside is that it was ordered of 12/15/2016 for Christmas and there were problems with the delivery. It arrived 1/12/17. It is a good thing I checked on the order near the end of December or I may not have it yet. Email came from Danny apologizing and all was made good. The shipping problem could just have been an unusual occurence.Date published: 2017-01-14Rated 5 out of 5 by SDBhatt from Looks great Bought the unfinished one and stained it ourselves in a blueish grey. It looks awesome and the 72 bottle capacity is very useful. My only gripe is that it took 3.5 weeks to show up so I had a lot of bottles sitting in boxes long after our move.Date published: 2016-09-03Rated 3 out of 5 by pmnmrtyn from Could be improved I bought this as a gift for my husband. It looks nice once assembled. The problem is with the assembly because the pieces are not precision cut and some don't fit. I was lucky to find pieces that could be fitted together. The edges are not sanded and are very rough. I cut my hands twice during the assembly. For the price, these issues should be resolved.Date published: 2016-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by DesertLiving from Simple design, Simple set-up I was skeptical from reading a few reviews about pieces not matching up. I had no problem with my modular rack. It was very easy to set-up and it looks great!Date published: 2015-11-22Rated 1 out of 5 by CanadianRon from Made like a high school shop project We ordered 2 108 bottle racks based on review. Pieces were poorly constructed and didn't line up. Very poor quality product and surprised it would be sold by Williams-Sonoma. We are returning both.Date published: 2014-03-01Rated 5 out of 5 by KRoss from I LOVE IT! I was hesitant to make this purchase based on some of the other reviews about it being difficult. In a nutshell, I put this thing together in less than 20 minutes while I was on a conference call! I didn't use any tools at all and this rack is awesome! Looks very sharp and am actually going to purchase more to expand it. Looks GREAT and super easy....I'm a girl and have zero patience for this stuff - it was easy for me!Date published: 2013-11-01