Modular Australian Pine Wine Racks
Originally designed as professional display racks for wineries, these Australian pine shelves hold wine bottles in the preferred position, so their corks remain moist.
- Easy to assemble and dismantle to fit the needs of your wine collection.
- Patented lock-and-groove design eliminates the need for tools when assembling.
- Environmentally friendly Australian pine.
- Exceptionally sturdy crossbars and end pieces are free of knots.
- 36-bottle rack has 4 shelves; each shelf holds 9 bottles. Includes 8 crossbars and 8 ends.
- 72-bottle rack has 6 shelves; each shelf holds 12 bottles. Includes 12 crossbars and 12 ends.
- 108-bottle rack has 6 shelves; each shelf holds 18 bottles. Includes 24 crossbars and 12 ends.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 36-bottle rack: 36" x 11 1/2" x 22" high; 17 lb. 8 oz.
- 72-bottle rack: 47 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 33" high; 32 lb. 8 oz.
- 108-bottle rack: 36" x 23 1/2" x 33" high; 53 lb.
- 11 3/4"-deep shelves.
- Made in Australia.
- Use & Care
- Modular racks are designed to stack. They can be built up to a maximum of 12 ft. height, or 24 layers high. Anchor stacked racks to the wall with L-brackets.
- Racks must be snug up against a wall for stability and safety.
- Do not stand a loaded rack in the middle of a room or high traffic area where it could be tipped over by children or pets.
- Use caution when placing racks on counter- or tabletops, where they could tip over.
- Always load your wine into the bottom layers first.
- For partially filled racks, move bottles to the bottom shelves to avoid becoming top-heavy and tipping.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.