Mixed Succulent Wreath
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
This living wreath captures the wild beauty of succulent plants with its gorgeous array of colors, plump textures and fascinating natural forms. Varieties of succulents are artfully hand arranged and planted into a wire ring filled with moss and soil, creating a wall-hung succulent garden that will grow and fill out over time. This eco-friendly live wreath thrives in a bright location with minimal watering.
- 12" diam.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully remove the wreath from the shipping carton. Hang the wreath or use as a centerpiece. When used as a centerpiece, place on a tray to protect the furniture’s surface. When mounted to the wall, allow the wreath to dry thoroughly to prevent possible damage, and display on a sealed surface only.
- Light: Indoors, place in a bright area. Outdoors, the succulents prefer partial sun. In warm climates, give the plants morning sun and afternoon shade. In cooler climates, give the plants morning shade and afternoon sun.
- Water: Thoroughly water, then let dry. Succulents need to dry out completely between each watering. Plants will start to pucker when they need water. Occasionally mist plants to help keep them clean.
- Fertilizing: Succulents require very little fertilizer. Fertilize once in early spring and again in late summer using a basic liquid houseplant food added to the watering schedule.
- Pruning: To maintain shape or repair damaged plants, pinch or cut the plants for the desired effect. Plants or cuttings that have been removed should be left in a cool area for a few days so that the cut ends can callous over. Cuttings can then be planted in a well-draining pot with succulent or cactus potting soil. Hanging succulents can be switched to hang from opposite ends to keep the plants growing evenly.
Please allow one to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges. All wreaths incur a $5 shipping surcharge per item in addition to standard shipping and processing charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Andbella from Disappointing Nothing like the photo... see photo of what I received & compare to the advertised photo... Pales in comparison... Unfortunately it is nonreturnable. Don't waste your money like I did.Date published: 2016-06-16