Set against sky-blue backgrounds, these seashell studies by American artist Meridith Martens have a light-washed, almost translucent beauty. Expert giclée printing reproduces the original watercolors down to the softest shading. Hand-gilding gives the silver-leafed frames the mottled shimmer of antiqued mirrors.
- 21" wide x 25" high overall.
- Reproductions of a watercolor painting by American artist Meridith Martens.
- Giclée printed on watercolor paper with a deckled edge.
- Floated against beveled white cotton mats behind glass.
- Set in handcrafted acacia wood frames clad in water-gilded silver-leaf panels.
- D-rings and wire at the back for hanging.