Mirrored Frame Shell Prints on Blue Background
Set against sky-blue backgrounds, these seashell studies by American artist Meridith Martens have a light-washed, almost translucent beauty. Expert giclée printing reproduces the original watercolors down to the softest shading. Hand-gilding gives the silver-leafed frames the mottled shimmer of antiqued mirrors.
- 21" wide x 25" high overall.
- Reproductions of a watercolor painting by American artist Meridith Martens.
- Giclée printed on watercolor paper with a deckled edge.
- Floated against beveled white cotton mats behind glass.
- Set in handcrafted acacia wood frames clad in water-gilded silver-leaf panels.
- D-rings and wire at the back for hanging.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 21" wide x 25" high overall (image is 13" wide x 17" high).
- 15 lb.
- Made in the UK.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Set of 3