Nordic Ware Mini Scone Pan
- Online Only
With 16 individual wells, our pan makes it easy to bake tender, bite-size scones for brunch, tea or snacks. The premium nonstick finish ensures that the petite scones release perfectly every time.
- Individual wells produce 16 petite triangular scones, just right for snacks or a tea assortment.
- Cast aluminum promotes even heat distribution for uniform cooking.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2” sq.; 1 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the scones continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery