Mini Pastry Collection
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
These diminutive pastries make delectable brunch-time hors d’oeuvres or enticing additions to a buffet. Our ready-to-bake assortment includes rich, cinnamon-spiced morning buns and decadent pecan-topped sticky buns.
- Miniature versions of our popular handmade pastries by master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon.
- Morning buns combine light, flaky croissant dough with a filling of brown sugar, cinnamon and orange zest.
- Sticky buns are made with buttery croissant dough and a generous layer of caramelized pecans.
- Easy to prepare: allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- Assortment includes 12 mini morning buns and 12 mini sticky buns (1 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pastries were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the pastries in the freezer where they will keep up to one month.
- Remove the plastic shrink-wrap from the packaging but keep the buns in their trays. Cover the frozen buns with a sheet of parchment paper and let the buns rise at room temperature for 6 to 8 hours.
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment paper from the trays. Place the trays on a parchment-lined baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Bake until the pastries are puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. To ensure even browning, rotate the baking sheet 180 degrees halfway through baking. Place a large plate over the top of each tray and invert the buns onto the plates. Let the tray rest on top of the sticky buns for 5 seconds before removing to allow the nuts to fall on top.
- In a bowl, stir together 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon. Add the morning buns and toss to coat evenly. Serve warm. Makes 24 buns, 12 of each flavor.
- Mini Morning Buns: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, brown sugar, yeast, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
- Mini Sticky Buns: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, brown sugar, sugar, pecans, yeast, corn syrup, honey, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), vanilla extract.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.