Mini Pastry Collection
- Online Only
These diminutive pastries make delectable brunch bites or enticing additions to a buffet. Our ready-to-bake assortment includes cinnamon-spiced morning buns and decadent pecan-topped sticky buns.
- Miniature versions of our popular handmade pastries by master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon.
- Morning buns combine light, flaky croissant dough with a filling of brown sugar, cinnamon and orange zest.
- Sticky buns are made with buttery croissant dough and a generous layer of caramelized pecans.
- Easy to prepare: allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- Assortment includes 12 mini morning buns and 12 mini sticky buns (1 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pastries were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the pastries in the freezer where they will keep up to one month.
- Remove the plastic shrink-wrap from the packaging but keep the buns in their trays. Cover the frozen buns with a sheet of parchment paper and let the buns rise at room temperature for 6 to 8 hours.
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment paper from the trays. Place the trays on a parchment-lined baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Bake until the pastries are puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. To ensure even browning, rotate the baking sheet 180 degrees halfway through baking. Place a large plate over the top of each tray and invert the buns onto the plates. Let the tray rest on top of the sticky buns for 5 seconds before removing to allow the nuts to fall on top.
- In a bowl, stir together 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon. Add the morning buns and toss to coat evenly. Serve warm. Makes 24 buns, 12 of each flavor.
- Mini Morning Buns: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, brown sugar, yeast, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
- Mini Sticky Buns: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, brown sugar, sugar, pecans, yeast, corn syrup, honey, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), vanilla extract.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Russ from Be careful of SELL BY DATE !!!! Received Pastries after sell by date and you can't send them back!!!Date published: 2017-04-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Pinknails from Easter Happiness!! This product I ordered for Easter brunch was a huge success!! Even though it is recommended to bake all twelve minis at once they were that perfect addition to my table to make the holiday that more scpecial. I definitely will be ordering more. Thanks for the memory making moments Williams-Sonoma pdoducts have graciously inspired over generations.Date published: 2017-04-17Rated 2 out of 5 by sbsbca from Disappointing I really wanted to like this product. I've purchased the full-sized sticky buns and both mini and full-sized croissants before; the smaller size seemed like a great idea. First problem is that the packaging for both morning buns and sticky buns is identical -- both say "morning buns" and both refer to the "caramel" needing to drain over the buns. The pastries look identical in the tray, so until you've cooked them and turned them upside down you don't know whether you have 12 of one or the other. Needing to cook 12 at once is also a negative for me -- I want to be able to cook 2 or 3 for a solo person's breakfast (as with the mini-croissants). The pastry is not at all "flaky" or croissant-like -- just hard little knots of dough -- and the caramel is skimpy. I agree with the person who said the tastiest part is the cinnamon sugar you're supposed to roll them in after baking. Plus it's a multi-step production for little reward. Seriously disappointing by any measure.Date published: 2017-04-02Rated 5 out of 5 by MiriamE from Wonderful pastry bites for breakfast! I am in the process of finishing my order of the assorted mini-pastries, and I love them. I have purchased croissants from W-S in various sizes and flavors many times, but this was my first order of pastries. I have one of each of the two varieties for breakfast, simply cutting the tin to hold the appropriate portion before placing in the oven. They are so easy to prepare and delicious! I had two mini-pastries for breakfast this morning, and will order these again.Date published: 2017-04-01Rated 1 out of 5 by lake2cruise from Disappointing/no flavor/no pecans I ordered the mini pastry collection expecting the same quality as the mini sticky buns. The photo is not accurate, as this mini collection does not include any walnuts and consists of dry cinnamon rolls, which have no flavor.It simply "butter" rolled out with a tiny amount of cinnamon on top.Date published: 2017-03-13Rated 1 out of 5 by daffodil from Very disappointing I'm really disappointing with this item. Definitely not worth the price. Very little pastries with very little taste. The morning buns directions said to roll the buns in sugar/cinnamon. That was the only thing that gave them flavor.Date published: 2017-03-11Rated 1 out of 5 by sarahmlee44 from Terrible! Disgusting, nothing like described I hardly ever write reviews - especially negative ones - but feel I needed to this time. Years ago we bought morning pastries from Williams-Sonoma (the larger version, not these mini ones) and they were delicious. However, these here were absolutely disgusting. The one good thing I can say about them is that the pastry was flaky - other than that, nothing. There was NO actual flavor, no cinnamon or anything inside, just a copious amount of butter -- certainly no "brown sugar, cinnamon and orange zest" in the morning buns. As for the pecan sticky buns, there were pecans on top but no caramel flavor anywhere. I honestly feel like I got the "runts" -- maybe the chef forgot to put any actual flavoring in, he just rolled them up the bare pastry dough, and that's why they were on sale? Who knows, but don't buy these - I wish I hadn't!Date published: 2017-02-20Rated 5 out of 5 by IDontCook from Christmas Tradition I have purchased these for Christmas breakfast for 4 or 5 years. They require about 8 hrs prep but I usually just let them rise overnight. The small size is perfect for us. I suggest you purchase the larger size if you want more than 2-3 bites. The assortment of morning buns and sticky buns.lets those of us who don't care for cooked nuts to have a choice. The morning buns need to be tossed in a cinnamon/sugar mix, which allows me to use the amount I choose and to leave some plain.Date published: 2016-12-25