Galaxy Desserts Mini Parker House Rolls
There's nothing like freshly baked Parker House rolls to make any meal extra special. Jean-Yves Charon's petite renditions of these famous American rolls are delectably light and fluffy. Enjoy them hot from the oven, slathered with butter. For breakfast or brunch, try them with your favorite preserves.
- Hand made by master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon.
- Fluffy white rolls are enriched with sweet dairy butter, milk and eggs.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- Set of 2: 16 rolls; 2 packs of 8; 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Set of 4: 32 rolls; 4 packs for 8; 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- The Parker Rolls were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately place the rolls in the freezer, where it will keep up to 3 months frozen.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the Parker House roll tray and cover the tray with a piece of parchment paper. Let the rolls rise in the tray at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Remove the parchment paper and lightly brush the tops of the rolls with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the rolls in the tray until the tops are browned, 20 to 22 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Makes 8 Parker House rolls.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), milk, water, sugar, butter, whole eggs, salt, dough conditioners (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), yeast (yeast, sorbitan monostearate, ascorbic acid).