Mini Donut Pan And Mix Set
Baked rather than fried, our cake donuts turn out light and delicate, with a classic donut flavor – and they’re easy to make with our pan and premium mix. The mix gets classic donut flavor from organic flour and Nielsen-Massey vanilla beans, plus buttermilk for a bit of tang and a perfectly cakey texture. Just stir in butter, milk and an egg, then pour the batter into the pan’s twelve nonstick wells, which turn out perfectly shaped 2" donuts.
- Enjoy donuts fresh from the oven or drizzle them with the included Nielsen-Massey vanilla bean glaze and toppings like nuts, cinnamon and sprinkles.
- Sturdy carbon-steel pan distributes heat quickly for even baking.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Pan is 10 1/2" x 13 3/4" x 1/2" high.
- Mix makes approximately 36 mini donuts (1 lb. 2 oz.).
- Additional recipe included.
- Mix made in USA; pan made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan with warm, soapy water.
- Prepare the pan according to the recipe provided, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- After baking, allow the pan to cool, then hand-wash with warm, soapy water.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.