Mini Donut Pan And Mix Set
Baked rather than fried, our cake donuts turn out light and delicate, with a classic donut flavor – and they’re easy to make with our pan and premium mix. The mix gets classic donut flavor from organic flour and Nielsen-Massey vanilla beans, plus buttermilk for a bit of tang and a perfectly cakey texture. Just stir in butter, milk and an egg, then pour the batter into the pan’s twelve nonstick wells, which turn out perfectly shaped 2" donuts.
- Enjoy donuts fresh from the oven or drizzle them with the included Nielsen-Massey vanilla bean glaze and toppings like nuts, cinnamon and sprinkles.
- Sturdy carbon-steel pan distributes heat quickly for even baking.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Pan is 10 1/2" x 13 3/4" x 1/2" high.
- Mix makes approximately 36 mini donuts (1 lb. 2 oz.).
- Additional recipe included.
- Mix made in USA; pan made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan with warm, soapy water.
- Prepare the pan according to the recipe provided, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- After baking, allow the pan to cool, then hand-wash with warm, soapy water.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.