Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Mini Deep Dish Pizza Pans, Set of 4
For the best mini pizzas, start with these petite nonstick pans, each designed to turn out a classic Chicago-style deep-dish pie. The pizzas' diminutive size makes them just right for individual portions – or cut them into pieces for party appetizers. Made of heavyweight aluminized steel, the pans efficiently conduct heat to ensure a crisp, golden crust and perfectly cooked fillings.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-reinforced nonstick coating releases food with ease.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Set of four.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery