Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Mini Deep Dish Pizza Pans, Set of 4
For the best mini pizzas, start with these petite nonstick pans, each designed to turn out a classic Chicago-style deep-dish pie. The pizzas' diminutive size makes them just right for individual portions—or cut them into pieces for party appetizers. Made of heavyweight aluminized steel, the pans efficiently conduct heat to ensure a crisp, golden crust and perfectly cooked fillings.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch nonstick ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" diam.; 1 1/2" deep.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.