Mini Croissants, Set of 24
- Online Only
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon prepares our mini croissants in the traditional French style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough and laboriously folding and cutting the pastry by hand.
- Our handmade mini croissants have a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma.
- Ideal for feeding a crowd.
- Easy to prepare: allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 24 mini croissants (2 lb. 4 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Place the frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover loosely with a sheet of parchment paper. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Each croissant should measure about 2 3/4" wide and 1 3/4" high. Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the top parchment paper. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 tsp. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the croissants with the egg wash. Bake the croissants until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.