Miele Scout RX1 Robot Vacuum
Say hello to your new housekeeper: the innovative Scout RX1 Robot Vacuum. Thanks to Miele's sophisticated indoor positioning system, this innovative machine will custom-clean to your precise specifications. Just let it know what you want cleaned and how you want the job done, then sit back and let the Scout vacuum your entire home with bag-less, high-energy efficiency. Ideal for hard surfaces and light carpet cleaning.
- Uses a special gyro sensor and ceiling camera to detect its exact position in a room with consistent accuracy and precision, enabling it to avoid obstructions
- Choose from four preprogrammed cleaning modes (Automatic, Spot, Corner and Turbo) or use the remote control for manual use.
- The Scout's Triple Cleaning System features two front brushes with extra-long fibers, a turbo brush and an efficient suction system.
- Airclean filtration keeps ambient air clean.
- Climb Mode allows the vacuum to cross thresholds, moving from flat to carpeted floors.
- Furniture protection technology enlists the help of 7 IR sensors to limit the Scout's contact with home furnishings; durable rubber bumpers provide extra safeguards.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Designed to clean rooms up to 1600 square feet, this high-endurance machine can vacuum continuously for up to two hours without recharging.
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery that cleans for 120 minutes and will take 110 minutes to fully recharge once completely drained.
- Dual voltage.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 13 3/4" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 6 lb., 6 oz.
- Made in Korea.
- Use & Care
- Clean the brush roller periodically of lint and carpet fibers.
- Empty the dustbin after each use.
- Replace AirClean filter every three months.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
Rated 2 out of 5 by dnh3155 from A big disappointment I have three Roombas. I thought the Miele Scout would be a nice hi-tech addition to the group. We have other Miele products, and have been very happy with them, so I was expecting something really superior. The Roombas are far better. The Scout likes to do some areas in a room more than once, and completely misses other areas. The Scout doesn't seem to have as much suction as the Roombas, and does not pick up as much dirt. It is a good looking vacuum, and the assembly and components are a nice quality, as you would expect from Miele. From our experience, it just doesn't perform very well?Date published: 2015-08-20