The Miele Alize canister vacuum is the ideal choice for homes with a majority of hard flooring and low-pile carpeting or area rugs. Its innovative AirTeQ floor tool switches seamlessly between smooth floors and carpet with ultra-quiet operation, while 360-degree swiveling wheels have built-in shock absorbers for smooth, quiet gliding over thresholds.
- Recommended for smooth surfaces, low-pile carpets and area rugs.
- Low-noise, 1200-watt Miele-built Vortex Motor delivers powerful performance and a superior dust intake, yet makes for the quietest Miele canister vacuum ever made.
- Easy suction control via seven power settings, including an automotive setting, with plus/minus step-down pedals for fine-tuning suction.
- Auto setting automatically adjusts suction to surface type.
- AirTeQ combination floor tool lets you switch between smooth floors and carpets via a large rocker foot pedal.
- Deluxe handle grip with spotlight.
- DynamicDrive caster wheels swivel 360 degrees and include shock absorbers and air injected wheels for quieter movement over thresholds.
- 36-foot cleaning radius.
- Lightweight skeleton construction (2 lb. lighter than previous models).
- HEPA filtration keeps ambient air clean.
- Additional dust bags and replacement filters are sold separately.
- AirTeQ Combination floor tool (SBD 650-3).
- Integrated upholstery nozzle, crevice tool and dusting brush.
- 1 Miele AirClean Type-G/N dust bag.
- Miele Active HEPA filter Ah50–S4/S5.