Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Miele Complete C3 Alize Vacuum
- Free Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
The Miele Alize canister vacuum is the ideal choice for homes with a majority of hard flooring and low-pile carpeting or area rugs. Its innovative AirTeQ floor tool switches seamlessly between smooth floors and carpet with ultra-quiet operation, while 360-degree swiveling wheels have built-in shock absorbers for smooth, quiet gliding over thresholds.
- Recommended for smooth surfaces, low-pile carpets and area rugs.
- Low-noise, 1200-watt Miele-built Vortex Motor delivers powerful performance and a superior dust intake, yet makes for the quietest Miele canister vacuum ever made.
- Easy suction control via seven power settings, including an automotive setting, with plus/minus step-down pedals for fine-tuning suction.
- Auto setting automatically adjusts suction to surface type.
- AirTeQ combination floor tool lets you switch between smooth floors and carpets via a large rocker foot pedal.
- Deluxe handle grip with spotlight.
- DynamicDrive caster wheels swivel 360 degrees and include shock absorbers and air injected wheels for quieter movement over thresholds.
- HEPA filtration keeps ambient air clean.
- AirTeQ Combination floor tool (SBD 650-3).
- Integrated upholstery nozzle, crevice tool and dusting brush.
- 1 Miele AirClean Type-G/N dust bag.
- Miele Active HEPA filter Ah50–S4/S5.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 23' cord with retractor.
- 4 3/4-qt.-cap. dust bag.
- 36-foot cleaning radius.
- Lightweight skeleton construction (2 lb. lighter than previous models).Additional dust bags and replacement filters are sold separately.
- Use with the Miele Active HEPA AirClean Filter, SFHA50.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Model number S8590.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy
You May Also Need
Miele Active HEPA AirClean SFHA50
- Free Shipping