Miele Swing H1 QuickStep Vacuum
Enjoy the convenience of Miele cleaning power in a lightweight stick vacuum. The Quickstep is ideal for lighter touchups and makes a perfect second vacuum for vacation homes, guesthouses, basements and other areas.
- Recommended for hardwood and smooth floors and low-pile carpets and rugs.
- Powerful 1000W Miele-made Vortex motor.
- Max/Min speed control.
- Ergonomic handle with anti-slip stopper allows unit to lean upright against wall.
- Stainless-steel telescopic wand.
- Quick cable release and convenient cable clip.
- On-board upholstery nozzle and crevice tool in caddy.
- AirClean System with AirClean filter.
- 28-ft. cleaning radius.
- Weighs only 9 lb.
- Additional dust bags and replacement filters are sold separately.
- Works with Miele's HEPA Filter S142-S168 filter or Hepa Filter H10.
- FiberTeQ combination floor tool.
- Upholstery nozzle.
- Crevice tool.
- 1 IntensiveClean Plus Type K filter bag.
- 1 AirClean filter.
- Dimensions & More Info
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Miele S142-S168 HEPA Vacuum Filter
Miele Active HEPA Filter H10
Rated 5 out of 5 by SouthWestFLMary from Miele Quick Vacuum I bought this Vacuum a few years ago and I can honestly say that it was one of my better purchases (I'm an impulse buyer). I truly love this vacuum for the in-between cleanings of my home. I have a canister Miele for my weekly cleanings but this Miele Quick Vacuum is wonderful for my kitchen, the walkway's and under the dining room table that I need to vacuum every couple of days. The only negative thing I can say is I wish it were cordless. That, to me, would make it perfect!!Date published: 2016-06-27Rated 1 out of 5 by ABS402 from Diasapointed I purchased this vac for our kitchen. I was initially satisfied but, after a few months of use, the head continually falls off. Right now, I am unable to use the vac.Date published: 2015-12-14Rated 2 out of 5 by Purchaser123 from Disappointed I was initially satisfied with this product for doing light clean-ups of wood floors and low pile rugs. It was convenient and light and easy to store. However, in less than 2 years of light usage the head was no longer able to stay attached. It appears one of the plastic screws at the head fell off and over time the head was no longer able to function properly at all. I am not sure if it was a defective product or that this model is a bit fragile--or perhaps that's to be expected. The repair person said its about $60 to replace the head.Date published: 2015-08-11