Miele Onyx Canister Vacuum
- Online Only
The Onyx is a compact, ultra-lightweight canister that is easy to maneuver around the house and a great choice for smaller spaces. Combining impressive Miele power, quiet performance and a full 33-foot reach, it comes equipped with a turbo brush for cleaning low-pile carpet and area rugs and a parquet brush for bare floors.
- Air-driven turbo brush head with rotating roller brush to loosen dirt and hair from carpets and area rugs.
- Parquet floor brush for smooth surfaces has a low profile and 90-degree rotation for reaching tight spaces and under furniture.
- Rotary-dial adjustable suction with six precise settings.
- Telescoping wand.
- HEPA filtration keeps ambient air clean.
- Low-noise, 1200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor for powerful performance and superior dust intake.
- One-touch cord retractor – press it once and the cord retracts.
- Attachments clip onto the base of the hose for easy storage.
- FilterBag change indicator alerts you to replace hygienic bag.
- Parquet Twister floor brush (SBB300-3).
- Turbo Comfort turbo brush (STB205-3).
- Dusting brush.
- Upholstery nozzle.
- Crevice tool.
- 1 Miele AirClean Type F/J/M dust bag.
- HEPA AirClean filter.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model number: S6270 Onyx
- 17" x 9 1/4" x 10" high.
- 21' cord with 33' cleaning radius.
- 3.75-qt.-cap. dust bag (additional dust bags and replacement filters sold separately).
- 11 lb.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- For best performance, replace the Miele AirClean Type F/J/M dust bag after 1 1/2 hours of continuous use or when full.
- Replace the Super AirClean and Pre-motor filter every time you open a new box of dustbags.
- Additional dust bags and replacement filters are available on our website.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.