The Miele Marin canister vacuum comes with an electrically powered brush head to suit your home's dominant flooring terrain, whether it's hardwood, low-pile rugs or plush carpeting. A separate parquet floor brush safely cleans wood, stone, tile and other smooth surfaces, maneuvering effortlessly under and around furniture.
- Recommended for all flooring surfaces.
- Low-noise, 1200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor for powerful performance and superior dust intake.
- Easy suction control via six power settings, with plus/minus step-down pedals for fine-tuning suction.
- Power driven 10 1/2" wide electronic brush head, ideal for low- to medium-pile carpets, with swivel neck.
- Auto setting automatically adjusts suction to surface height.
- Parquet floor brush for smooth surfaces has a low profile and 90-degree rotation for reaching tight spaces and under furniture.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle with brush head controls.
- 36-foot cleaning radius.
- Lightweight skeleton construction (2 lb. lighter than previous models).
- HEPA filtration keeps ambient air clean.
- Additional dust bags and replacement filters are sold separately.
- Use with the Miele Active HEPA AirClean Filter, SFHA50.
- Electro Comfort (SEB 217-3) brush head.
- Parquet Twister floor tool.
- Integrated upholstery nozzle, crevice tool and dusting brush.
- 1 Miele AirClean Type-G/N dust bag.
- Miele Active HEPA filter Ah50–S4/S5.