Miele Marin Canister Vacuum
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
The Miele Marin canister vacuum comes with an electrically powered brush head to suit your home's dominant flooring terrain, whether it's hardwood, low-pile rugs or plush carpeting. A separate parquet floor brush safely cleans wood, stone, tile and other smooth surfaces, maneuvering effortlessly under and around furniture.
- Recommended for all flooring surfaces.
- Low-noise, 1200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor for powerful performance and superior dust intake.
- Easy suction control via six power settings, with plus/minus step-down pedals for fine-tuning suction.
- Power driven 10 1/2" wide electronic brush head, ideal for low- to medium-pile carpets, with swivel neck.
- Auto setting automatically adjusts suction to surface height.
- Parquet floor brush for smooth surfaces has a low profile and 90-degree rotation for reaching tight spaces and under furniture.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle with brush head controls.
- 36-foot cleaning radius.
- Lightweight skeleton construction (2 lb. lighter than previous models).
- HEPA filtration keeps ambient air clean.
- Additional dust bags and replacement filters are sold separately.
- Electro Comfort (SEB 217-3) brush head.
- Parquet Twister floor tool.
- Integrated upholstery nozzle, crevice tool and dusting brush.
- 1 Miele AirClean Type-G/N dust bag.
- Miele Active HEPA filter Ah50–S4/S5.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 23' cord with retractor.
- 4 3/4-qt.-cap. dust bag.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Model number S 8590.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.