Miele Active HEPA Filter H10
- Online Only
Ensure the most thorough results from Miele's universal upright vacuum cleaners with this efficient, German-made HEPA filter. Designed to help purify the air you breathe, the sealed system captures and retains seasonal and dust allergens, and lung-damaging particles as small as .03 micron. HEPA-equipped vacuums throw less dirt and fewer microscopic dust mites back into the room as you vacuum to help reduce allergy symptoms.
- For use with the Miele S142-S168 and S194 series.
- Retains 99.99% of particles, down to .03 micron.
- Helps purify ambient air.
- Tightly sealed system prevents particles from recirculating.
- Made in Germany by Miele, a family-owned company founded in 1899.
- Available in US only.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" x 3" x 4" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Replace after 50 hours of vacuum use—or about once a year.