Miele Active HEPA Filter H10
- Online Only
Ensure the most thorough results from Miele's universal upright vacuum cleaners with this efficient, German-made HEPA filter. Designed to help purify the air you breathe, the sealed system captures and retains seasonal and dust allergens, and lung-damaging particles as small as .03 micron. HEPA-equipped vacuums throw less dirt and fewer microscopic dust mites back into the room as you vacuum to help reduce allergy symptoms.
- For use with the Miele S142-S168 and S194 series.
- Retains 99.99% of particles, down to .03 micron.
- Helps purify ambient air.
- Tightly sealed system prevents particles from recirculating.
- Made in Germany by Miele, a family-owned company founded in 1899.
- Available in US only.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" x 3" x 4" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Replace after 50 hours of vacuum use—or about once a year.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy