Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Miele CM6 Fully Automatic Espresso Maker
Cafe-quality espresso, coffee, cappuccinos or lattes are yours when you want them with the Miele CM6 espresso maker. Like a good barista, this machine remembers all your favorite coffee drinks exactly, thanks to programmable settings for up to four users. The CM6 is also designed for virtually effortless maintenance.
- Intuitive DirectSensor user interface matches Miele GEN6000 built-in appliances.
- Four user profiles allow you to set preferences for temperature, amount of coffee/water and fineness of grind.
- OneTouch for Two prepares two coffee drinks simultaneously with one touch of a button.
- Height-adjustable central spout (3" to 5 1/2") fits taller glasses.
- Built-in conical grinder with five settings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" x 16 1/2" x 14" high.
- 22 lb.
- 60.8-oz. cap. water tank.
- 10.5-oz. cap. bean container.
- 16-oz. cap. stainless-steel milk flask.
- 1200 W.
- Model #CM6310.
- Cup warmer holds up to 6 cups.
- Cup illumination.
- Powerful 15-bar pump for maximum extraction of flavor.
- Two universal nozzles for coffee/milk.
- Eco mode with on/off.
- Hot water function.
- Signal tones when brewing is complete.
- Removable brew unit for easy cleaning.
- Milk system maintenance rinses pipework before milk can dry; no cleaning agent necessary.
- Removable cappuccinatore for optimal hygiene.
- Removable drip tray is dishwasher safe.
- Plastic housing.
- Access to a nationwide network of Miele service centers for personal assistance if needed.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash brew unit, coffee bean container lid, water tank lid, milk flask and lid, drip grille holder, central spout cover.
- Dishwasher safe: drip tray and lid, drip grille, water tank, cappucinatore, milk pipe.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Rinse cappuccinatore after every use (if it will be more than an hour between uses). Wash daily by dishwasher.
- Rinse the system daily using the automatic rinsing function.
- Once a week, wash the brew unit with warm water and dry with paper towel.
- Approx. every 200 uses, clean/degrease the unit using the included cleaning tablets.
- When system indicates, descale the coffee system using the included descaling tablets.
Next Day Delivery