Miele CM6 Fully Automatic Espresso Maker
Cafe-quality espresso, coffee, cappuccinos or lattes are yours when you want them with the Miele CM6 espresso maker. Like a good barista, this machine remembers all your favorite coffee drinks exactly, thanks to programmable settings for up to four users. The CM6 is also designed for virtually effortless maintenance.
- Intuitive DirectSensor user interface matches Miele GEN6000 built-in appliances.
- Four user profiles allow you to set preferences for temperature, amount of coffee/water and fineness of grind.
- OneTouch for Two prepares two coffee drinks simultaneously with one touch of a button.
- Height-adjustable central spout (3" to 5 1/2") fits taller glasses.
- Built-in conical grinder with five settings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" x 16 1/2" x 14" high.
- 22 lb.
- 60.8-oz. cap. water tank.
- 10.5-oz. cap. bean container.
- 16-oz. cap. stainless-steel milk flask.
- 1200 W.
- Model #CM6310.
- Cup warmer holds up to 6 cups.
- Cup illumination.
- Powerful 15-bar pump for maximum extraction of flavor.
- Two universal nozzles for coffee/milk.
- Eco mode with on/off.
- Hot water function.
- Signal tones when brewing is complete.
- Removable brew unit for easy cleaning.
- Milk system maintenance rinses pipework before milk can dry; no cleaning agent necessary.
- Removable cappuccinatore for optimal hygiene.
- Removable drip tray is dishwasher safe.
- Plastic housing.
- Access to a nationwide network of Miele service centers for personal assistance if needed.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash brew unit, coffee bean container lid, water tank lid, milk flask and lid, drip grille holder, central spout cover.
- Dishwasher safe: drip tray and lid, drip grille, water tank, cappucinatore, milk pipe.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Rinse cappuccinatore after every use (if it will be more than an hour between uses). Wash daily by dishwasher.
- Rinse the system daily using the automatic rinsing function.
- Once a week, wash the brew unit with warm water and dry with paper towel.
- Approx. every 200 uses, clean/degrease the unit using the included cleaning tablets.
- When system indicates, descale the coffee system using the included descaling tablets.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by WorldTraveller from Fantastic Coffee I have had this machine for a year and am very happy with it. Makes excellent coffee, latte, cappuccinos, etc. If you are a coffee lover you will not be disappointed. The machine is engineered to last and is fairly easy to maintain.Date published: 2017-01-29Rated 5 out of 5 by leochili from excellent coffee This is wonderful machine I've had well over a year and it never fails me. Makes great lattes, espressos everything you would want as a coffee lover. It is very well built unlike some of its competition. I have several Miele appliances and they are the most reliable products I have found. I highly recommend this brand and this espresso maker.Date published: 2016-07-08Rated 2 out of 5 by lllisaAllCheese from Not Recommended For Non-Dairy Milk Drinkers Take Note! This machine works great ONLY if you use dairy in your specialty drinks. They actually use Whole Milk in the store during demonstrations, which creates a rich & frothy drink. BUT, when using Almond, Soy or Coconut milk the machine produces an extra hot drink without froth and a scorched flavor. The non-dairy milk enters the drink as a steam (taking longer to make too) vs. a nice stream of heated fluid.Date published: 2016-02-04Rated 5 out of 5 by LaBossyPants from Miele NEVER disappoints.. I own a few Miele appliances.. this one does not disappoint. Love the quality of the machine, ease of use, how durable it is. The coffee it produces is very high quality. Easy to clean. Easy to maintain. Others are cheap plastic that will stop working (saeco is notorious for this). This machine is the real deal and worth every penny.Date published: 2015-11-06