Miele CM5200 Espresso Machine
Bringing Miele's legendary design and quality to coffee brewing, this state-of-the-art machine offers ultraquiet operation and produces a full menu of coffee drinks—from single or double coffee and espresso to lattes, cappuccinos and macchiatos—with easy, intuitive one-touch controls.
- One-touch operation to make coffee and espresso as well as cappuccino and other milk-based drinks.
- Built with the finest components and tested to last for 50,000 cups.
- Automatic self-cleaning.
- Each cup of coffee or espresso can be customized to your exact preferences for size, strength and temperature.
- Stainless-steel dual spouts are height adjustable and dispense two cups at a time.
- An electronic steam valve heats and froth milk directly into the insulated 16.9-oz. cap. milk flask.
- Integrated cup warmer.
- Built-in conical grinder with adjustable settings.
- Powerful 15-bar pump for maximum extraction of flavor.
- Warming tray on top keeps your cups warm between brews.
- Programmable timer and energy-saving Eco Mode.
- Removable brew unit for easy cleaning.
- Automatic prompts for replenishment of coffee beans and water and for maintenance.
- 61 fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Easy top access to 9.1-oz. bean container and compartment for ground coffee.
- Access to a nationwide network of Miele service centers for personal assistance if needed.
- Plastic housing; black model features soft-touch exterior.
- 10 1/2" x 19 1/2" x 14 1/2" high; 21.2 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash brew unit, drip tray, coffee bean container lid, cappuccinatore, water tank and milk flask.
- Dishwasher safe: waste container, drip tray cover.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Rinse cappuccinatore after every use (if it will be more than an hour between uses). Wash daily by hand using a mild solution of warm water and liquid dish soap.
- Rinse the system daily using the automatic rinsing function.
- Once a week, wash the brew unit with warm water and dry with paper towel.
- Approx. every 200 uses, clean/degrease the unit using the included cleaning tablets.
- When system indicates, descale the coffee system using the included descaling tablets.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
- Extend the standard 1-year manufacturer warranty for this espresso machine to 2 years for no additional charge by registering with Miele. Extend the warranty to 5 years with the purchase of a MieleCare™ Extended Service Contract, available up to 12 months after machine purchase. The contract pays for all covered parts and labor at authorized Miele service providers.
- Miele 5-Year Extended Service Offer.