Miele CM5200 Espresso Machine
Bringing Miele's legendary design and quality to coffee brewing, this state-of-the-art machine offers ultraquiet operation and produces a full menu of coffee drinks—from single or double coffee and espresso to lattes, cappuccinos and macchiatos—with easy, intuitive one-touch controls.
- One-touch operation to make coffee and espresso as well as cappuccino and other milk-based drinks.
- Built with the finest components and tested to last for 50,000 cups.
- Automatic self-cleaning.
- Each cup of coffee or espresso can be customized to our exact preferences for size, strength and temperature.
- Stainless-steel dual spouts are height adjustable and dispense two cups at a time.
- An electronic steam valve heats and froth milk directly into the insulated 16.9-oz. cap. milk flask.
- Integrated cup warmer.
- Built-in conical grinder with adjustable settings.
- Powerful 15-bar pump for maximum extraction of flavor.
- Warming tray on top keeps your cups warm between brews.
- Programmable timer and energy-saving Eco Mode.
- Removable brew unit for easy cleaning.
- Automatic prompts for replenishment of coffee beans and water and for maintenance.
- 61 fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Easy top access to 9.1-oz. bean container and compartment for ground coffee.
- Access to a nationwide network of Miele service centers for personal assistance if needed.
- Plastic housing; black model features soft-touch exterior.
- 10 1/2" x 19 1/2" x 14 1/2" high; 21.2 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash brew unit, drip tray, coffee bean container lid, cappuccinatore, water tank and milk flask.
- Dishwasher safe: waste container, drip tray cover.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Rinse cappuccinatore after every use (if it will be more than an hour between uses). Wash daily by hand using a mild solution of warm water and liquid dish soap.
- Rinse the system daily using the automatic rinsing function.
- Once a week, wash the brew unit with warm water and dry with paper towel.
- Approx. every 200 uses, clean/degrease the unit using the included cleaning tablets.
- When system indicates, descale the coffee system using the included descaling tablets.
- Extend the standard 1-year manufacturer warranty for this espresso machine to 2 years for no additional charge by registering with Miele. Extend the warranty to 5 years with the purchase of a MieleCare™ Extended Service Contract, available up to 12 months after machine purchase. The contract pays for all covered parts and labor at authorized Miele service providers.
- Miele 5-Year Extended Service Offer.