Miele CM5000 Espresso Machine
Introducing the first fully automatic countertop espresso system from Miele, Bringing Miele’s legendary design and quality to coffee brewing, this state-of-the-art machine offers ultraquiet operation and produces a full menu of coffee drinks—from single or double coffee and espresso to lattes, cappuccinos and macchiatos—with easy, intuitive controls.
- Built with the finest components and tested to last for 50,000 cups.
- Ultraquiet operation.
- Each cup of coffee or espresso can be customized to your exact preferences for size, strength and temperature.
- Stainless-steel dual spouts are height adjustable and dispense two cups at a time.
- Manual steam valve for heating and frothing milk.
- Built-in conical grinder with adjustable settings.
- Powerful 15-bar pump for maximum extraction of flavor.
- Programmable timer.
- Energy-saving Eco Mode.
- Removable brew unit for easy cleaning.
- Automatic prompts for replenishment of coffee beans and water and for maintenance.
- 61 fl. oz. cap. removable water tank.
- Easy top access to 9.1-oz. bean container and compartment for ground coffee.
- Includes insulated 16.9 oz. milk flask.
- Access to a nationwide network of Miele service centers for personal assistance if needed.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic housing.
- 10 1/2" x 19 1/2" x 14 1/2" high.
- 61-fl.-oz. cap.
- 9.1 oz. bean trapper.
- 16.9 fl. oz. cap. milk flask.
- 21.2 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash brew unit, drip tray, coffee bean container lid, cappuccinatore, water tank and milk flask.
- Dishwasher safe: waste container, drip tray cover.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Rinse cappuccinatore after every use (if it will be more than an hour between uses). Wash daily by hand using a mild solution of warm water and liquid dish soap.
- Rinse the system daily using the automatic rinsing function.
- Once a week, wash the brew unit with warm water and dry with paper towel.
- Approx. every 200 uses, clean/degrease the unit using the included cleaning tablets.
- When system indicates, descale the coffee system using the included descaling tablets.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Extend the standard 1-year manufacturer warranty for this espresso machine to 2 years for no additional charge by registering with Miele. Extend the warranty to 5 years with the purchase of a MieleCare™ Extended Service Contract, available up to 12 months after machine purchase. The contract pays for all covered parts and labor at authorized Miele service providers.
- Miele 5-Year Extended Service Offer.